Welcome to Curahee!

This blog will be updated daily (I hope) with thoughts and information on past and upcoming computer games.

September 15, 2010

Script Break - Red Alert 2 Gaming Soundboard

Folks, I came across this unbelievable link, and I just had to create a whole new post to share it! I used it in my previous post, and it's basically a soundboard by Newgrounds for the strategy game Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2. It contains all the original soundbytes from the units in the game, and it caused a jolt of old memories to delightfully surge through me; hearing those awesome catchphrases again was music to my ears. I hope you enjoy and even remember some of these soundbytes from the good old days of Westwood.

For auditory delirium, go here and press play. You won't regret getting your "tour under way"!

1 comment:

Randall said...

Unfortunately, I never really was into Command and Conquer, and the few times I did play it were quite recently, so I can't really give much nostalgic love to this post, but I can give my thumbs up on it. :P

Interesting catch, Currahee. ;D