Welcome to Curahee!

This blog will be updated daily (I hope) with thoughts and information on past and upcoming computer games.

September 9, 2010

15 years of Playstation Legend

Just a quick post to kick start this beautiful winter/spring day here in Western Australia. It turns out that yesterday Sony celebrated its 15th anniversary of the PlayStation console! It makes me feel old, despite barely scraping the door to the 20 somethings. It has been one hell of a 15 years, and one that I'm proud to have been part of. To celebrate, allow me to link you to a video commemorating  this historic milestone, found here. I haven't watched it all, but I did see a picture of PaRappa the Rapper, a famous PlayStation game that caused me many headaches as a child. I also found the design a bit creepy...


... Possibly because of that strange rhythm teacher on the left, with a head like an expired onion. Anyway, congratulations to Sony, and like I've mentioned in previous posts, they really deserve to celebrate in style. To Sony, and here's to many more years of history in the making!

No comments: